Old Monterey Tour
Join us for a culinary walking adventure through Old Monterey. This tour will take you to 4-6 restaurants and eateries on the side streets of Downtown Monterey and Fisherman’s Wharf. You will taste the different cultural influences that have made Monterey what it is today. We will also tell you some fun facts about the Monterey Bay area.
- WHEN: Thursdays & Saturdays! Click the "Book Now" button at the top of the page to view our tour calendar. (For additional days see our Custom & Private Tours)
- TIME: Tours begin at 11:00 a.m. - Tours last approximately 3 hours (please note tours may range from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours depending on the group)
- WHERE: We begin at the Historic Custom House across from the entrance to Fisherman’s Wharf. Exact starting location is provided at the time of purchase.
- COST: $95 per person (a 15% gratuity will be automatically added for parties of 6 or more)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: All food, beverages and gratuities at each stop – more than enough for lunch - and a fun-filled informative walk through Old Monterey.
- WHO: All ages and fitness levels are welcome. (*Please note - Full-priced tickets must be purchased in advance for all those 4 and older attending even if they will not be tasting. We walk at a moderate pace and cover 1-2 miles.)
- FOOD: This tour is designed to showcase the foods of Monterey County. We have carefully selected food tastings in partnership with our vendors that reflect the uniqueness of our area and its food scene, and these selections sometimes include meat, wheat, and dairy products. Substitutions made for those adhering to a Vegan, Gluten-Free, or lactose-intolerant diets may not reflect these selections. We can easily accommodate vegetarian/pescatarian diets.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable shoes and clothes, and dress in layers as weather on the Monterey Peninsula is always changing due to our unique microclimates.
- CAPACITY: We keep our tour sizes to an intimate 12 people.
- WEATHER: Rain or Shine we walk and dine!