Monterey Bay Food Tours
Discover...the hidden gems of the Monterey Bay
Taste...food and beverages from the Central Coast's finest
Enjoy...the sights and sounds of the Monterey Bay as we stroll through the most unique eateries and restaurants
The only walking food tour in Monterey! We have worked with the restaurant owners to provide you an experience you will only have on our tour.
We are committed to sharing our passion for food in a fun and creative environment and strive to provide exceptional customer service and an unforgettable experience. Meet a chef, a winemaker, or a local artist, take a kitchen tour, discover local art, learn a little history of Monterey and some fun facts along the way.
- We offer walking food tours in Old Monterey, including Fisherman’s Wharf and Historic Downtown Monterey.
- Our tours are open to the public through online booking and can accommodate up to 12 people.
- The Old Monterey Tours are offered most Thursdays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- We offer private and custom tours as well. Private tours can accommodate 1-60 people (please note that large groups will be broken up in to smaller groups of 12-15 people). Tours can follow our Old Monterey tour line or be customized to meet the needs of your group.
- Our tours are great for visitors and locals alike. Locals can discover new favorites or learn more about Monterey.
- Visitors taking a tour at the beginning of their trip have a chance to sample a variety of what Monterey has to offer and still have time to return to their favorites before the end of their trip.
- Monterey Bay Food Tours is a great option for bachelor/bachelorette/wedding parties, family reunions, and friend’s weekends.
- Our tours are also great for team building – we can incorporate trivia, prizes and are creative and open to your suggestions.